Vegan Red Fruits Cheesecake
1. In a mixer blend together the cookies, the cocoa nibs and the coconut butter.
2. In a 20cm spring form pan, place the cookie mix. Using a spoon, press the mix and even it out so that it covers the pan.
3. In a mixer add the frozen fruits and blend until they become a dark red powder.
4. Spoon out the Violife Creamy original from the container. Add it to the fruit mix.
5. Continue by adding the sugar and the coconut cream.
6. Blend until the mix becomes a thick red cream.
7. Using a spatula, apply on top of the cookie mix evenly.
8. Cover with cling film, and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
9. Remove the pan from the fridge, and place on top any topping of your liking (ideally fresh raspberries, almond flakes and vegan choco flakes).
FOR THE FILLING
800 g Violife creamy original
300g frozen red fruits (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, etc)
120g powdered sugar
50g coconut cream
FOR THE BASE
250g vegan digestive cookies
80g coconut butter (melted)
FOR THE TOPPING
Fresh red fruits
Vegan choco flakes